• You Missed It: Here’s yesterday’s gear news.
• More Gear: To get this briefing, other Gear Patrol stories and exclusive offers directly to your inbox, subscribe to Gear Patrol’s daily or weekly newsletter.
What’s New, Now
Burton x Danner Snowboard Boot
How’s this for a match made in heaven: a high-performance Burton snowboard boot, merged with Danner’s classic Quarry hiking boot. Best worn with buffalo-checkered flannel.
Tribe of Mentors: Short Life Advice from the Best in the World
Tim Ferriss’ newest book is a compilation of bite-size life and professional advice from over 100 celebrities, athletes, CEOs, artists and more.
Pad & Quill Special Edition Bella Fino Black for iPhone 7 & 8
Like dressing your iPhone 7 or 8 in a little black leather-bound book.
Montblanc M Ultra Black Collection
For the most discerning longhand writers.
Gus* Modern x Pendleton Chair Collection
Pendleton put its instantly recognizable geometric prints on some very nice chairs by Gus* Modern. We’re smitten.
Nolii Set Travel Adapter Set
If you travel with gadgets, you also travel with obnoxious charging cables and outlet adapters and portable batteries. The Set rolls all of those into one convenient package.
Matador Indigo-Edition Daylite Hip Pack
From the Gear Patrol Store: The perfect hands-free place to keep your essentials. Great for festivals, hikes, travel, or exploring. Keep your wallet, phone, passport, or anything else you need conveniently tucked away. The pack is built from the best 30-denier waterproof Cordura material with water-resistant zippers and features a main compartment, front pocket and hidden interior zipper pocket.
Deals of Note
Great Products, Great Prices
How to save on North Face running shoes, a Black Diamond lantern and a Cottonhood hoodie.
What’s New from GP
Read Up on Our Latest
• Energy gels and chews come in all sorts of weird flavors. Some are bad, but some are surprisingly delicious.
• Here are seven great Shetland sweaters to wear this fall.
• Make your house into a home with these essentials, all found the Gear Patrol Store.
• Selling your car? Here’s how to make as much money as possible.
• The new LTE-enabled Apple Watch is off to a rough start.