1) Musicians and other famous people not from Tibet went to a benefit for Tibet House at Carnegie Hall.
2) The best and brightest fashion people in Britain came out to celebrate MyTheresa’s new collaboration with Burberry.
3) How do you celebrate Chinese New Year? With a party on Billionaire’s Row of course! Hence this Feng Shui event at 252 East 57th Street.
4) Gratitude Railroad served delicious food at the Food for the World Dinner.
5) Fashion people pretended they were fun playing mini golf at Natalia Vodianova’s carnival fundraiser in London for the Naked Heart Foundation.
6) Advertising execs celebrated how great they are at getting people to buy things at 212NYC’s 4th Annual Winter Gala.
7) Hollywood celebrated taking over Broadway at a party for Forest Whitaker who is starring in Hughie.
8) Just a few days after Valentine’s Day, Netflix had a party for its new series called, appropriately, “Love.”
9) Rise City Swimwear had a black tie party for water collective. Sadly, no one wore their swimsuit.